INFORMATION ON USING „COOKIE” FILES
- Controller – means ALWERO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzalnością [limited liability company] with its registered offices in Hecznarowice, ul, Krakowska 1, 43-330 Wilamowice whose registry files are kept by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, VIII Commercial Division of KRS [National Court Register] 0000456429, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 9372666131. Company share capital: PLN 7,071,500.00 (paid up in full), which provides services by electronic means and stores as well as gains access to information in the User devices,
- Service – means a website or an application under which the Controller runs the online service, operating in the domain https://www.alwero.pl,
- Cookies – means IT data, small text files in particular, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Service’s websites,
- Own Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Controller, which are connected to rendering services by electronic means by the Controller through the Service,
- External Cookies – means Cookies posted by the Controller’s partners through the Service webpage,
- Device – means an electronic device through which a User can access the Service,
- User – means an entity for which services can be rendered by electronic means in accordance with the Statute and provisions of law, or with which an Agreement for provision of electronic services can be concluded.
- TYPES OF USED COOKIES
- Cookies which are used by the Controller are safe for the User’s Device. This way in particular ensures that no viruses or malicious software will get across the Users Devices. These files help to identify software used by the User and adjust the Service’s operation individually to each User. Cookies usually include domain’s name from which they come from, their storage time on a Device and their assigned value.
- The Controller uses two types of Cookies:
- a) SESSION COOKIES: these are stored at the User’s Device and they stay there until closing the session of a given browser. Saved information is then permanently removed from the Device’s memory. Session Cookies mechanism does not allow any personal data nor confidential data to be downloaded from the User’s Device,
- b) PERMANENT COOKIES: these are stored on the User’s Device and stay there until they are deleted. Ending the session in a given browser or switching the Device off does not delete them from the User’s Device. Permanent Cookies mechanism does not allow any personal data nor confidential data to be downloaded from the User’s device. The User has the possibility to limit or disable access to Cookie files on their Device. If this option is on, using the Service will be possible, except for the functions which by nature require Cookies.
III. PURPOSES FOR USING COOKIES
- a) SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
(i) adjusting the contents of the Service’s websites according to the User’s preferences and to optimal use of the Service’s websites,
(ii) recognition of the User’s Device, its location and appropriate displaying of the website, adjusted to the User’s individual needs.
- b) USER AUTHENTICATION IN THE SERVICE AND PROVIDING USER SESSION IN THE SERVICE
(i) upholding the Service User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not need to log in on every subpage of the Service.
(ii) correct configuration of the Service’s chosen functions, in particular enabling verification of the browser session’s authenticity,
(iii) optimizing and increasing efficiency of the services provided by the Controller
- c) IMPLEMENTATION OF PROCESSES NECESSARY FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY OF WEBSITES
(i) adjusting contents of the Service’s websites to User’s preferences and optimization of Service’s websites usage. These files in particular allow to recognize basic parameters of the User’s Device and properly display the website, adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
(ii) right handling of the partner program, in particular allowing verification of the User’s forwarding sources to Service’s websites,
(iii) allowing to use the “Cart” function in the Service.
- d) TESTS, ANALYSES AND TRAFFIC AUDIT
(i) creating anonymous statistics, which help to understand in what way Service’s Users use Service’s websites, which helps to improve their structure and contents.
- e) PROVIDING SAFETY AND RELIABILITY OF THE SERVICE
- The Controller uses external Cookies for the following purposes:
- a) presenting multimedia contents on Service’s websites which are downloaded from outside online service e.g. YouTube,
- b) collecting general and anonymous statistical data through analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics
- d) logging to the Service through social networks e.g. Facebook
- e) using interactive functions to popularize the Service by social networks,
- POSSIBILITIES OF DEFINING STORAGE CONDITIONS OR GAINING ACCESS THROUGH COOKIES
- The User can independently and at any given time change settings of Cookie files, determining conditions of their storage and access gaining through Cookie files to the User’s Device. Changes of settings, referred to in the previous sentence, can be done by the User by using the browser’s settings. These Settings can be changed in particular in such a way to block automatic Cookie files handling in the browser’ settings or inform about each of their appearances on the User’s Device. Detailed information about possibilities and ways of Cookie files handling is available in the software’s (browser) settings.
- The User can at any time delete Cookie files using functions available in the browser which is currently used by it.
- Cookie files usage restrictions can affect some of the functionalities available on the Service’s website.